Author Topic: Where's Iggy?  (Read 16193 times)

rob roy

Re: Where's Iggy?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013, 04:31:51 am »
G'day Marg. If it's good enough for us it's good enough for you.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2013, 02:27:41 am »
Rob have you already been on the grog (drink) because you can't even spell Johnnie.  ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You may all be part of the geriatric set but please count me out of that, I refuse to have any part of it.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keith is very quite at the moment, but his absence is shouting very loudly. isnt it? :-\ :-\

Marg :-*

Eh what's that ya say?
Old tinnitis ear Gabby, Ring ring no it's not the phone!

MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2013, 06:28:45 am »
Ian, don't listen to Marge her bark is worse than her bite. Believe me, I'm married to a MARG too. Coming up on 45 years of threats that come to nothing. Fortunately she is out at the moment so she wont see this LOL.
Take care Ian.
Rob Roy.
Rob, you forgot you sent me your address, so I'll let your Marg know in case she missed this post.

Ian, firstly, let me apologise for not replying sooner but I have had all my family decend on me - both from London and from Northern Ireland, so I have had my hands full with all the grandkids (mainly attacking my bad knee lol)
It's great to see you back here, and I wish you well in your operation coming up soon. I don't envy you your recovery time, after my last op I was off my feet for only a few days and that had me tearing my hair out. Hopefully though you will be able to get to your computer and log in here for all the support you need (except from that Gabby and Roy as they will no doubt be out trying to steal someones horses !!!) Seriously though, there is an absolutely great bunch of people here and I can almost guarantee that everyone will be here for you, whether it's just for a chat ot you need cheering up.
My family all went home yesterday, so I have a lot of catching up to do, that Rob Roy, Gabby and Marg have been getting away with it for far too long  :D :D :D

Good luck again with your operation Ian

Keefie.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2013, 02:19:50 am »
Just remember the old miner and his mule Keefie, don't go picking on us "Old Guys"!  It's dangerous.  ::)
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2013, 06:35:14 pm »
Well folks, back at home now complete with a brand new full Ankle joint. Pretty sore right now but I guess that will subside and I will be able to resume some sort of normal life in 6 weeks or so. I asked the Surgeon to magnetise it so I can pick up screws and things that drop on the floor. The hospital is brand new and I had my own private room with an En-suite shower & bog, all for free. The Queen & I are thinking of moving in along with the EX 30 and a few blades.
   Thanks for all your lovely comments in this posting, horse thieves and all . LOL  :P :P :P :-* :-*
Frustration is the food of invention.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2013, 06:49:05 pm »
Good to hear that you have the surgery behind you, or under you to be more percise. Take it easy and six weeks will be gone in no time.as they say around here, glad to see your" hoppin a round". Let us worry about the horse thieves and other varments.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2013, 04:49:43 am »
That's great Ian that the surgery is behind you and you are home.  Now just do as you are told by Fran and your Dr's and you will be up on your feet in no time.   Just smile and be waited on.

Clyde am i the one classified as the one varments.  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2013, 05:40:17 am »
Ian, great news the surgery went well. As you say it's bound to be very sore for a while, but you must take advantage of the situation - It won't be often you get the chance to be waited on hand and foot !!!!!
Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend

Keefie.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

rob roy

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2013, 06:13:17 am »
A very good morning to you Ian. Glad to hear the surgery went well, hopefully you're not in too much pain but it will be worth it. You'll be a new man, but do as Fran and the doctors tell you or you won't have "A LEG TO STAND ON" ;D ;D.
At least it will slow you down for a wee while. No doubt you will be doing a Keefie, pulling your hair out, come to think of it, has Keefie got any hair to pull out ????. All joking aside Ian, we hope you are up and about in jig time.
In the meantime I'm about to give Gabby a shout as we have some horses round up  :D :D :D :D :D. Not to mention VARMINTS.
Take care and keep well.
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 10:07:44 am »
No Marg, your certainly not a varmint, I would consider you a thoroughbred to be protected from them old horse thieves.  :D :D
Clyde

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 10:44:57 am »
Way to go! Got 'er DONE!!!

Now you behave and so will I (try to anyway).

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

rob roy

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 10:54:09 am »
Hi Clyde, I never mentioned Marg ;D ;D. Gabby and I will take thoroughbreds, cross breeds, and just to keep Iggy in the picture, we'll even go for WELSH PONIES. Look out Iggy!!!!!
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2013, 08:12:23 pm »
We have newfoundland ponies. They were real work horses. Small and stocky from working in the mines. The numbers have dwindled so much that they are protected now. But I know a buddy that knows a buddy if you are interested.
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2013, 02:22:52 am »
Veeerrry smooooth Clyde, yes very smooth.   :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2013, 03:50:37 am »
No Marg, your certainly not a varmint, I would consider you a thoroughbred to be protected from them old horse thieves.  :D :D

If Marg has to be protected from Roy and I. Wouldn't that infer that she's a horse?
I'm confused I thought she was a spritely lass from down under and completely safe from the likes of Roy and me! Since all we can do nowadays is chase horses, and I don't mean fillies either just some old nags that aren't very fast. Roy doesn't have enough NITRO to get him through an encounter with a two legged filly, and I can't run fast enough to catch one and I've nearly forgotten what to do with one if I did catch her.
So you are safe from us Marg.  LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

SMF

Teknoromi