Author Topic: Where's Iggy?  (Read 15867 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Iggy?
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:34 am »
Now that we have Marg taken care of, back to the man this thread is named for, old what's his name over there where they talk funny and can't even speak english.
I seem to remember reading somewhere that the old coot got his kicker fixed but it's going to be a while before he can do some kicking with it. So I suppose he'll just be making a nuisance of himself and drive everyone crazy as he is!
Perhaps His Marge will brain him and put us all out of our misery.
Oh darn I'll bet he'll read this and think we don't love him. WRONG get well soon IGGY,
and maybe you could take a taste or 2 or maybe more of some of that Johnny Walker stuff that comes in the nice square bottles, so as to numb some of the pain whilst you are healing.
Enjoy the rest Ian you have earned it.
Gabby Bill

as my Scottish friend is fond of doing here is some for you XOXOXOXOXOXOX
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:53 am »
Hi Gabby, Marg is safe as Fort Knox, I can hardly RUN A BATH, never mind running after horses, Anyway, I'm under the order of LOOK but DON'T TOUCH. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
Rob Roy.
P S. those little ponies in Newfieland sound nice. Very rare so they will be worth a few bucks Clyde. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 04:47:47 am »
That's my buddy always thinking of your wallet!
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

rob roy

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2013, 05:05:02 am »
Correct Gabby, brings floods of tears when I have to open it. Usually with a pry bar according to the "BOSS". :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Rob Roy.

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2013, 05:11:00 am »
  Gabby & Roy.  Here in wales, we have millions of sheep if the horses are getting to much for you. the procedure is easy, you have to pay a Toll at the Severn Bridge to get in to Wales then you have access to all the sheep you want for nothing. I have a picture of you Gabby, with a massive Cowboy Saddle on a sheep galloping across a field with your new C W>----- chasing a Badger. It is open season on them as they are accused of contaminating the cattle with Bovine TB. LOL Iggy
Frustration is the food of invention.

rob roy

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2013, 06:22:02 am »
Hi Iggy. SHEEP.Don't even go there. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).
We've got millions of them up here too. I'm afraid I will have to decline your offer, for the following reasons Iggy. Not only do I have to pay to get over the Severn bridge,( beautiful as it is), I will also have to pay to get over the Forth bridge and that's daylight robbery. I may consider it if Old Gabby there wants to contribute but I think it could be financially untenable.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::). We'll see what transpires or in my case EXPIRE.
Take care of that ankle and lap up all the attention you're getting.LOL.
Rob Roy.

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2013, 03:31:27 pm »
Rob.  The S/Bridge is owned by the French and also costs a fortune to cross, you can avoid the toll by applying for a Blue Disabled Badge. Just as a matter of interest, and you know it, the Scots are the most generous nation on earth. when my business went upside down 15 years ago, all my friends wanted to know what I was going to do about it. All except a Scot called John Warrender who gave me ?10,000 without prompting and without hesitation, that saved the day for me and I paid him back as soon as humaly possible. God bless him, he has gone now but I will never forget.   

rob roy

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2013, 05:17:07 pm »
Have you checked your email Iggy,there's an ecard there for you, just in case your spam filter kicks it out. You've just spoiled our image of being miserable Scots. It's just a myth. "AYE RIGHT". LOL. You must have been lucky but all joking aside that was a wonderful gesture of trust and friendship. I would imagine it was a great relief for you and the family too.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 03:22:10 am »
Boy you guys are really spoiling the images of Scots and Welsh, next thing you'll be XOXOXOXO in public.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Couldn't help myself, Y'all left yourselves wide open for that one  LOL
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 05:33:14 am »
Gabby.  Don't put the Scots and Welsh in the same basket. the Welsh nation was contaminated starting with the Romans 2000 years ago and by many others since. The Scots are the only pure race left in Europe, in fact the Romans built a dirty great wall to keep them out as they were considered too fierce to tame. The wall also stopped the Scots from nicking their horses, however the Romans developed a taste for JW Black and knocked a hole in the wall to trade for horses. LOL
PS. I am English, born in Sheffield where the best steel comes from.     

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2013, 05:59:04 am »
Gabby.  Don't put the Scots and Welsh in the same basket. the Welsh nation was contaminated starting with the Romans 2000 years ago and by many others since. The Scots are the only pure race left in Europe, in fact the Romans built a dirty great wall to keep them out as they were considered too fierce to tame. The wall also stopped the Scots from nicking their horses, however the Romans developed a taste for JW Black and knocked a hole in the wall to trade for horses. LOL
PS. I am English, born in Sheffield where the best steel comes from.     

I'm just stirring the pot Iggy, Being a Heinze 57 American I have Scottish, Irish and English along with a dab of German, and perhaps a little Siwash Indian thrown in to round it all out. So I won't hold your Englishness against you.
I wonder if that's a real word? My spell checker doesn't think so. LOL
Just for those who aren't familiar with the term Heinze 57, the Heinze condiment company the same one who makes cat-sup (aka catchup or cetchup or katchup spell it anyway you like) used to advertise that they made 57 varieties, hence the reference and it was often used to describe those of us with greatly mixed backgrounds, and in some cases it became something to brag about.
America being the melting pot that it is.
So now that you are all educated beyond the norm, you can use the answer in your next trivia test.  ;D
Mixed Up Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2013, 06:40:00 am »
We once had a dog we called Heinz 57 for the same reason. couldn't resist that one Gabby.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2013, 06:57:24 am »
We once had a dog we called Heinz 57 for the same reason. couldn't resist that one Gabby.

Yup we're both just mutts.   ;D
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2013, 02:36:51 am »
My ancestors are Irish and Terry's are Welsh and we both met in the UK and now live in Australia so I guess that makes us a touch of Heinz 57 too.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi