Author Topic: Where's Iggy?  (Read 15866 times)

rob roy

Re: Where's Iggy?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 06:41:42 pm »
Whats going on here folks ???????. WE ALL LOVE MARG. Don't we ???????????
Rob Roy. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2013, 03:20:46 am »
   Glad to be back, listen to you all, Good banter and good fun. Marg!! I will drum up a page or two for you soon, I use Roy's Pen Daily on my Diary and have had 2 refills to-date, The Wombat has pride of place on the little Welsh Dresser in the kitchen. Right now I have other things on my mind as I got a date for Surgery yesterday, 11 days from now on the 28th. I have to clear my order book before then as the recovery period for Ankle joint replacement is about 6 Months. ie: 6 Weeks in Plaster, 6 weeks with one of those Lurch type pump up boots followed up with another prolonged period of therapy. During that time, I guess I will be pestering you lovely people to death. especially Gabby, Marg, Roy and keefie. I have a theory that some of you are escapees from Area 51. LOL Iggy. PS. Truly, thanks for being there all of you, you make a great commmmunity and long may you be there. 
Frustration is the food of invention.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2013, 07:22:13 am »
Yes Clyde all in good fun. Nothing better than good laugh I say. And you only have to mention the names Gabby, RobRoy and Keefie to me and i almost wet myself laughing. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.

Hi Ian, all the best with the surgery.  Now you be nice to Fran otherwise you will be looking after yourself for the duration, or she will be farming you out and putting you in a home.   ;) :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

rob roy

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2013, 09:57:22 am »
Hi Ian, if Fran is anything like Marg, you'll be SAFER in a home. My Marg was a nurse in an old folks home, so I wouldn't even be safe in there.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
In fact it reminds me ,when my wife retired from the home, she gave a sigh of relief, saying well, no more changing wet pants, or residents who had had an "accident", no more washing bums and faces and feeding folks. My son's reply to that was. Hey Mum, you forgot DAD is still in the house !!!!!!! Good thing he got out the door smartish. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Rob Roy.

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2013, 06:09:26 pm »
  Hi Roy. She has to look after me, if I snuff it, so does my pension!!!!

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2013, 11:15:46 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;D
I love this place.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2013, 03:02:38 am »
Well Rob I guess Marg as a lot to look forward too.  Either that or she will dump you out into the wild of Scotland and run like hell.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

rob roy

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2013, 05:23:59 am »
Hi Marg, we don't have a specific wilds of Scotland. The whole friggin place is wild. Including my Marg !!!!!. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
Rob Roy.
P S I think it has something to do with a gentleman who goes by the name of JHONNIE WALKER????

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2013, 05:42:43 am »
Hi Marg, we don't have a specific wilds of Scotland. The whole friggin place is wild. Including my Marg !!!!!. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D.
Rob Roy.
P S I think it has something to do with a gentleman who goes by the name of JHONNIE WALKER????

Speaking of which I'm nearly out of JW and I don't know if I can snivel enough to get the boss to buy me some more. It IS EXPENSIVE! But tasty!
I like about a shot with a couple of ice cubes (crescents actually) and sit and sip it while I post to you guys here.
It puts me in a jolly mood.  ;D ;D ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2013, 05:52:18 am »
That's a good situation to be in Ian, You'll be WELL looked after. Above and beyond the call of duty I would say. My wife has just commented that between you, with your iffy ankle, Keefie with a wonky knee, Gabby with his surgery and cataract, me, with a less than efficient ticker, this should be called the GERIATRIC WORKHSHOP.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2013, 06:05:19 am »
Hi Billy, my other half doesn't mind having the Mickey taken. Because you'll get it returned TENFOLD, Just like the other (lovely) MARG  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
Rob Roy.

rob roy

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 05:07:24 pm »
So, Gabby, it's the Johnnie Walker that causes the spelling mistakes.  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o.
Rob Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 05:28:23 pm »
Hi Iggy:
Good luck with your upcoming surgery
When you get around to Marg's e-mail use a big font size
You'll get a full page out of it and that should keep her.................(fill in the blank)
Fab4

Marg:
Gabby loves you too

Just because she's pushy doesn't mean I don't love her, that describes my wife too!
Darn pushy women. ::) ::)
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2013, 06:54:29 pm »
   Wonderful Banter, oh what a fantastic time we will all have in that workshop in the sky. Roy, it is up to you to supply the JW> I am partial to a dram myself. Iggy.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 02:43:33 am »
Rob have you already been on the grog (drink) because you can't even spell Johnnie.  ::) ::) ::) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You may all be part of the geriatric set but please count me out of that, I refuse to have any part of it.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Keith is very quite at the moment, but his absence is shouting very loudly. isnt it? :-\ :-\

Marg :-*

MARG

SMF

Teknoromi