Author Topic: Seyco  (Read 1473 times)

Offline Leldon

• View Profile
Seyco
« on: December 13, 2011, 03:03:44 am »
Hi all,

I just wanted to share a quick story of customer service!  I have had my excalibur since 2006 and on Thursday it started acting funny.  It had more vibration than any other time.  I have always had a little, a very little, because of my stand.  Not enough to worry about, thats for sure.  I went and e mailed Seyco that night because I had Christmas orders as well as gifts I need to make.  I got a email on Friday saying what I would need to do before I call Ray(the owner of the company) back to try to fix the problem.  I didn't have a chance to get to call him on Friday due to work.  Before I went to work though I tried my saw out again.  It worked fine.  Like nothing had ever happened to it!  I have no idea what my issue was.  On Thursday before I even emailed Ray I vacuumed all the dust to be sure there wasn't a small piece of wood that might be in the way of the arm, and I also changed the blade and tension on the blade to see if that might be had been the issue.  I emailed Ray back to tell him that is was working fine.  He also said that if he needed to call me on Saturday he would to fix the problem.  They aren't open on Saturdays so that is GREAT customer service.  My saw is working like it always has and I know he will be there if the issue arises again.  Hopefully I will not need him, but I know he is there if I do!  Before I even emailed him, I had decided if it couldn't be fixed and I had to get a new saw, it would defiantly be another Excalibur.  They are the best saw out there and so is Seyco!

Thanks for reading!

Leldon

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Seyco
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 08:35:10 pm »
That's good to hear Leldon. Thanks for the report!
Dan In Southern California

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 08:16:52 pm »
Good to hear as I ordered a EX21 yesterday from Seyco. :)
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

Offline Northerner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 10:40:55 pm »
i agree, my EX-21 is a great saw and Ray sets the standard for customer service.
he answered a lot of stupid questions when i first started scrolling with my saw
and his patience with me was very surprising!

a LOT of companies should send there reps and techs to Ray for CS training if it
were available. they could learn a lot from him.

i picked up my saw used and he still gives me great service if that tells you anything?

to anyone thinking of buying an Excalibur saw.... DO IT! 99.9% doubtful if you will ever regret it.
I love the smell of sawdust in the morning!

SMF

Teknoromi