Author Topic: I live in Kansas  (Read 1102 times)

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
I live in Kansas
« on: April 19, 2010, 10:13:26 am »
Hi everyone. I am a retired 66 year old man. I have been scrolling for about 7 or 8 years as a hobby. I am on my third saw now, I wish I knew how meny blades I have used. Ha Ha
I have a small shop and I do alot of wood working of all types just as a hobby but, I have had a few customer jobs for everything from a garden bench and music stands to cedar chests and crosses.
I do most of my scrolling in the winter but, I have a scroll job coming up for my sons church. They need signs for directing people to various parts if the church.
I hope this fourm does well because we all can learn something from others every day.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline campasano

• View Profile
Re: I live in Kansas
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:40:59 am »
Hi Roger, welcome to the forum as I am also a new member, I am retired and enjoy all aspects of woodworking, I especially like fretwork as it can be a challenge. I have completed many scrollsaw projects for friends and family. I visit Steve's blog every day as his patterns are outstanding and the best part is they are free.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: I live in Kansas
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:00:01 am »
Glad you found the forum 600+ members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi