Author Topic: lost pattern  (Read 1918 times)

thumbs

lost pattern
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:55:03 pm »
some where in this stupid computer is a pattern of a vase stand--the vase is like a test tube and the holder has arched columns or something like that--I just saw it but for the life of me I can't locate it again---any clues out there???  Richard aka thumbs ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

thumbs

Re: lost pattern
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 06:58:34 pm »
never mind--my senior moment just past me up--It is one of Steve Good's patterns--thanks any who--Richard aka thumbs :P :P :P :P

tux_linux

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 07:59:27 pm »
*rofl* that's not just seniors moment. I saved a puzzle pattern some days ago and could not find it. Finally I found it when I was up for something complete different...

Chachi

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 11:16:27 pm »
Yall need to do like I do I different folders for different scroll saw Patterns say Steve Good has his own folder so when I get them in the mail I put them in there. The forum has it's own folder so when someone puts a pattern on here for us I grab and put it in that one then from there I have sub folders such as portiates go in one wall hangings in another ect ect then if I need to find it I look it up on my folders list and go right to it...

tux_linux

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 05:26:50 am »
yeah, and then you search for that puzzle - and don't find it in the folder "puzzle".
I finally found it in the "toys" folder...

Chachi

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 09:45:34 am »
LOL Torsten I know the feeling trust me. but at least you know where to look.

Offline crusty59

• View Profile
    • Wood Crafts by Chris
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 03:09:13 pm »
here is a piece I made from steve's paterns, Is this it?

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 03:28:45 pm »
Here is what I do. I print out the patterns that I want to save. Keep them in an old file box. When I need the pattern, I pull it out and print a copy to cut. I know, a little old fashioned, but it keeps my hard drive less cluttered!
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2011, 10:31:49 am »
I go Dan one step further...
I inherited a supply of three ring binders so I put the printed patterns in 'sheet protectors' and place in binders by category.

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

wsmith0896

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 10:50:33 am »
Thanks to all of the scrollers and pattern makers out there I have more patterns than computer space and not enough time to cut all of the patterns.

Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will get to each of them one day. I keep all of my patterns in folders on my computer that are specialized for that pattern, such as "Signs" or "Animals", etc.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 03:52:04 pm »
You guys are no fun at all I've got one big file of patterns and pictures and I have a ball scrolling all through it, looking at all my plunder. Kind of like a pirate counting his gold and jewels. Ah hahahahaaaaa, Mine all mine.  ;D ;D ;D
Arrrrr me buckos, arrrrr!
Swash buckler, Gabby
Pirate in previous life!
LMAO
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

thumbs

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2011, 07:53:49 am »
Hey Crusty--yes that's the one and you did a great job of cutting yours--thanks for showing--Richard aka thumbs
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

tux_linux

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2011, 10:11:37 am »
Gabby, that's what we should call "white gold" ;D

Chachi

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2011, 11:56:03 am »
Come and listen to my story about a man named Steve He was scrolling one day in his and up came a light buld about making patterns for other scrollers "White Gold" scrollers dreams, Then one day  Steve family said Steve  you should Make Forum so he fired up the computer and began the scrollers Community Where all the Patterns become "White Gold" Scrollers Dreams........
Yall Come back now ya here,.........for more patterns that is..........

Couldn't help myself as soon as I seen White Gold it just came to me.....lol

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 04:18:18 pm »
Chachi, Your  poet and don't even know it!
Dan In Southern California

SMF

Teknoromi