Author Topic: Please read.  (Read 2606 times)

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Please read.
« on: February 24, 2011, 12:14:03 am »
Running an online forum is very challenging these days because the spammers are always knocking at the door. Russ and I are doing everything possible to keep them out. Unfortunately they can be tricky scum. Sometimes they can get through our defenses. I want to let you all know that I value the family friendly environment you guys have built here with all your sharing and caring attitudes. I guarantee I will do as much as I possibly can to keep the bad guys out.

I do think it's only fair to everyone to say that any online forum is subjected to these attacks. It is possible that an inappropriate message will get posted. I am truly sorry when it happens but use this and any forum with the understanding that the risk is there. Do your part to keep your computer updated and protected against attack also.

Luckily this forum software is pretty robust with decent security features. So far the security penetrations have been few and far between. We did have one today but my hero Russ was on his toes and banned the low life scum faster than a speeding bullet. If any of you saw the inappropriate post before it was removed I am sorry. I'll say it again. Russ you are the man. It takes a special person to volunteer time to help me keep this going. Without you it would be very hard to do. Thanks friend.   

SMF

Teknoromi