Author Topic: Steve how are you doing?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Steve how are you doing?
« on: September 02, 2010, 04:03:16 pm »
I have missed any updates RE: your health.
I hope you are doing better. :)
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Steve how are you doing?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 06:36:27 pm »
I received an email from Steve earlier this week and he said he is doing much better....

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 09:07:25 pm »
Hi Dunk, yes I'm doing better. Thanks for asking.  I probably should have timed the offer to do the Name Ornaments better. I did over 1000 of them in a week. Not too smart on my part but I didn't expect so many people to want them. One person ordered 56. Many ordered 20+. Thought my arm would fall off before I got them all finished. I still have a few to do.

Becky

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 10:53:38 pm »
Wow!  That was a heck of a response.  Congrats!

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 07:36:42 am »
Pace yourself, steve.  No one is going to beat you up.  Take care not to reinjure yourself.

northie66

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 05:44:27 pm »
Yeah, pace yourself... Christmas is 3 months away!

Rightarm

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 10:53:14 pm »
     Steve. You better listen to your doctor. I just had my 3rd series of steriod injections right in the middle of my back. I have 5 places in my spine where I have degenerating arthitus. The muscles on both sides of my spine, ( I think it's T-12 or L-1), start to spasm. Man, talk about hurt. If this series of shots don't work, the doctor is sending me to IU Med to have my nerves burnt. But in reality. Until I get away from working on firetrucks & ambulances. This will be something I'll have to live with. P.S. I turn 52 in 3 weeks. I can retire if I want. But what else would I do. This is all I know, Firefighting & being a mechanic. Get well soon. Dave 8)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 02:21:17 am »
I told him before and I will tell him again...

You gotta learn to be "Ambi-Mousable" and switch the buttons and use your left hand!!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi