Author Topic: Bonjour everybody  (Read 924 times)

Rob the Frenchman

Bonjour everybody
« on: April 20, 2010, 01:17:39 pm »
I am Robert from France (as you might have guessed from my username!) I am 60 and a bit and in 51 working days I shal retire after 42 years of attempting to teach your wonderful language to thousands of French students. I picked up scrolling a few months ago thanks to Steve Good I must say and I am now really looking forward to having time to spend on my saw...I also decided to get into wood turning so ....I shall have a lot of practice to put in before achieving anything worthwhile but I am patient....
Good day to you all and long life to the new community! 

cherie

Re: Bonjour everybody
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 01:22:20 pm »
I bet you are looking forward to that retirement.  I do not blame you, but I also think your gonna miss those kids.  Welcome the the forum and I look forward to seeing your work.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 01:24:58 pm »
I think if you take your time and do small projects first, with patients you will be having fun and scrolling away in no time. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. A project a day will keep the doctor away LOL... 8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Rob the Frenchman

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2010, 01:29:18 pm »
I bet you are looking forward to that retirement.  I do not blame you, but I also think your gonna miss those kids.  Welcome the the forum and I look forward to seeing your work.
I do not think I KNOW I shall miss them all but I also think there is a time for everything....so I should survive! All the best to you!

SMF

Teknoromi