Author Topic: Gnome Question  (Read 1761 times)

Offline GLC

• View Profile
Gnome Question
« on: June 22, 2021, 04:25:42 pm »
Folks I want to scroll Steve's Gnome set.  I want to look at an example that Steve posted that a reader had sent in to him showing how they had painted their set.  Anyone know which of Steve's posts that was shown in?  Thanks in advance for any assistance you may provide.  Regards > GLC in Cypress, Texas

Offline DanO

• View Profile
Re: Gnome Question
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 12:53:21 am »
Try this link, http://www.stevedgood.com/sswslist.html scroll to June 1, 2021 and March 25, 2021 These are the only two I found with a painted example of the gnomes. I went all the way back to the beginning of 2020. Hope it helps.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:07:39 am by DanO »

Offline don in brooklin on

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 06:32:20 am »
Also look at June 10.  There is a set from a Lady from Australia.

FYI. Here is my set painted.

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 07:27:19 pm »
In the left-hand column of the blog, there is a search box. Type gnome and let the blog refresh. It will show every post that has the word seared for in it.
After a few posts, you will come to a (next post-previous post black bar). Click next post and it will continue searching. 

Offline GLC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 01:47:57 pm »
Thank you gentlemen.  The one from June 10 that don mentioned was the one that I had recalled.  Regards > GLC in Cypress, Texas

Offline don in brooklin on

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 08:22:44 pm »
Looking for paint ideas - take a look at Sue Mey's gnomes.  The gnomes with sign is on the todo list for Christmas.  They will be personalized etc.

https://scrollsawartist.com/search.php?search_query=gnome

Offline Norm Fengstad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2021, 06:27:07 pm »
In the left-hand column of the blog, there is a search box. Type gnome and let the blog refresh. It will show every post that has the word seared for in it.
After a few posts, you will come to a (next post-previous post black bar). Click next post and it will continue searching.

I am a slow learner and I have followed this site for years, used many patterns and never realized this spot to find past blogs. WOW

Offline mrCharlesVem

• View Profile
-
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 02:25:11 am »
I knew this had to have come up at some point in the 1900s. I found the questions intriguing and the answers fascinating. Thank you Bowl I sorta figured youd provide the answers on this one. Well done

SMF

Teknoromi