Author Topic: ScrollSaw Business Card  (Read 2427 times)

SamCec

ScrollSaw Business Card
« on: August 02, 2010, 05:54:06 pm »
Steve:
I'm not sure what forum to put this question so I figured the best place to ask is here.

I would like to get Business Cards made up so that I can try to sell some of my cutouts. After searching Google, I can not find any of Business Cards that may contain a scroll saw or could be used to advertise.

Do you or any of your readers have a pattern or sample of a Business Card I could use? If your sample has pictures on it, I guess I will also need that art work.

Thanks,
Sam

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
Re: ScrollSaw Business Card
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 06:55:28 pm »
hi sam,

i had my cards made by vistaprint.com; i selected premium business cards then typed in wood in the search box and had several cards to choose from. they dont have any pics of a scroll saw though, but you can add your own image to the card i believe.

below is a blank template that i chose to use from vistaprint.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 07:03:30 pm by MadHatter »

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:53:49 pm »
My daughter makes my cards on her 'puter. She used some pictures of my work and just added my name and phone number.
Guess you could take a picture of your saw, reduce it down to icon size and add your info and print (I think she gets 24 cards per page) on heavier card stock any amount you want fairly cheap.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Wm. Gardner

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 08:07:31 pm »
Sam:
I am making some Business Cards for my Daughter. I am lasering them onto 2 ply Cherry veneer. I started making gift tags for Christmas and now I am doing her cards. I will try almost anything, if you want I will try something for you.

Sweet Bill

northie66

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 08:24:06 pm »
I use vistaprint also only I buy the free ones that you just pay for shipping (and of course they mark up the shipping). I am pleased with them however I just use floral pattern. You can see mine at my site here www.jwillem.webs.com

They might have something appropriate like with a wood look in their free styles as they have quite a few to choose from.

Joesawdust

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 10:13:47 pm »
Check out www.printsmadeeasy.com I've used them for 3-4 years now for both my buisineess and have been real pleased. You can import graphics your self, and do all the other layout work online, they have plain white to full color 2 sided cards, andyou can order as little as 100 at a time. Also pretty quick turn around on printing and reasonable shipping, if your happy with normal shipping times. My experience is usually about 10 days and they are on the oppisite coast from me. 

SamCec

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 07:51:55 am »
Sam:
I am making some Business Cards for my Daughter. I am lasering them onto 2 ply Cherry veneer. I started making gift tags for Christmas and now I am doing her cards. I will try almost anything, if you want I will try something for you.

Sweet Bill
Bill:
Thank you for the VERY KIND offer. I am the type of person that does not like to put other people out of the way. I know you don't feel that way or you wouldn't have offered. Let me say this: if you want to play around with it for your own gratification and relaxation, go ahead otherwise I will order them thru Vista. Vista is having a sale until 8/5/2010 on Premier cards--500 cards for $3.98.
If you would like to contact me directly, my e-mail: samc@pungysplace.com

Thanks Again,
Sam

chips

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 10:21:48 am »
 Sam,

Not sure if this will help you any. I was out to Staples this morning and see they have packs quite similar to address labels only specifically for business cards...... Both one & two sided. About $20 for 250. If I was needing a business card I'd get these and make my own. Be more fun.

Pete

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 10:28:21 pm »
"Avery" the label company has software available for FREE to make your own business cards, labels, etc. They also have an add-on that can be used in conjunction with MS Word to do it also.
Blank card stock is available many places, 10 cards per sheet - 8 1/2 x 11 for your inkjet printer.
I make cards all the time.

WWW.avery.com

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

bluelucky

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 09:51:39 pm »
Check out www.printsmadeeasy.com I've used them for 3-4 years now for both my buisineess and have been real pleased. You can import graphics your self, and do all the other layout work online, they have plain white to full color 2 sided cards, andyou can order as little as 100 at a time. Also pretty quick turn around on printing and reasonable shipping, if your happy with normal shipping times. My experience is usually about 10 days and they are on the oppisite coast from me. 

That's where I get mine from and they do a great job and it's not expensive.

SMF

Teknoromi