Author Topic: I'm still alive and kicking....  (Read 3345 times)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
I'm still alive and kicking....
« on: March 16, 2016, 12:20:18 pm »
Greetings, Sorry I don't post as much as I used to but I am still alive and well. I still check in two to three times a day just to make sure everything is ok and ban spammers when they post... ;) 

I have a lot of new things going on so it really keeps me busy...I still scroll but I am doing all sorts of woodworking and DIY stuff now. I also do YouTube videos on my channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SimplyWoodenCreations1980  and on Saturday nights at 8:00 pm EST I have a live show (Let's Talk Shop With Russ) where we talk about woodworking and also have guests who do projects live where people can ask questions in the chat section. I would appreciate it if you check out my channel and drop in one Saturday night and watch. Also my newest sponsor has done a complete make over of my website http://www.simplywoodencreations.com/ . I think it looks fantastic and could have never have done it without there help...

This forum is still one of my favorite places to come and see what everyone is doing...just thought I would let you know """I'm still alive and kicking"""

Stay Dusty,
Russ
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 12:24:24 pm by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: I'm still alive and kicking....
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 01:20:46 pm »
Love the look of your site.  Congrats.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 05:44:25 pm »
Hi Russ, last time I checked there were only 24 hours in a day and 7 days a week, so where are you getting all your time from for your projects. 8)

I have checked out both of the links you have provided. Well done on both of them. Just one question though, your Avatar doesn't look like the bloke in the 2 links. ;D

Keep up the great work.

Dave.

P.S.    You had better watch out for Gage taking your job, he did a fine job on the ghost and his commentary.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 05:53:14 pm by Hawkdave »
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2016, 08:21:59 am »
Thanks dunk and Hawkdave for reading and posting....I change my Avatar just for you Hawkdave....I do have a very busy schedule, sometimes I wish there where more than 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week LOL...that's one of the reasons I don't post here on the forum as much as I used to... :)

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2016, 10:11:36 pm »
Thanks dunk and Hawkdave for reading and posting....I change my Avatar just for you Hawkdave....I do have a very busy schedule, sometimes I wish there where more than 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week LOL...that's one of the reasons I don't post here on the forum as much as I used to... :)

That's much better Russ....but it does look like you saw yourself in the mirror, might explain the shocked look. ;)

Dave.
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 10:53:24 pm »
Did you make it to the woodworking show this year Russ?  I was there friday for a couple of hours.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

Offline paul44224

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2016, 04:26:51 am »
Really nice site, Russ!

Paul

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2016, 06:43:31 am »
Thanks Paul, my sponsor did an awesome job...  :)

Yes Bill, I went Saturday for most of the day. Had a great time, I even made a video about it...if anyone would like to watch... ;)

Russ's Big Adventure...WW Show Tampa 03/2016
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:45:14 am by Russ C »

Offline 34natl

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 07:47:36 pm »
Love the new website Russ and I have your show
on my to do list on Sat nights. I think I only missed 2 of them.
keep up the great work and thanks for the gluebot.
Mikey B

SMF

Teknoromi