Author Topic: Ye we're in the final!!!  (Read 1418 times)

Dawie

Ye we're in the final!!!
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:58:14 pm »
Not a great soccer fan, but had to watch tonight and would lie if I said I did not care who won. We won and are now in the final this weekend depending on who wins tomorrow against Spain or Germany. Maybe just maybe the World Cup will come to the Netherlands. Everybody is going crazy around here honking horns, blowing vuvezela's.
David

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye we're in the final!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 05:31:42 pm »
I hope your guys make it happen!

Best of Luck from here!!!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Intarsia92

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 06:41:57 pm »
Good Luck, Go Get em!!
Al

Hegner 20" Polymax

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:07:24 am »
Yeh we didn't lose a game and they chucked us out the game is crooked, what do you think????
Jimbo

Dawie

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:15:02 am »
Hi Jimbo also thought you guys should have gone through. As I said don't know the rules that well, just watched last night to see what would happen. Heard more people about NZ not going throug. Must say still prefer to watch rugby. But being dutch my patrisme does surface in cases like these.
David

UHMNL

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 08:26:13 pm »
Hi David,
I see in the Dutch newspaper that they are asking for longer openings hours on Sunday. I bet that by a win the people will go grazy. I hope to see the parade going on the water in Amsterdam.
FD Mike

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 02:44:39 am »
Good luck Dutchy and hope you win
Jimbo

Dawie

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:56 am »
Thanks you guys. Hope to see the parade in Amsterdam just like you do Mike. Let's see what they make of Spain. They gave quite a performance last night, they have a darn good defence and are very fast.
Have a nice day.
David

sp_343

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2010, 12:50:47 am »
David:  I hope this doesn't jinx your team...I am still hoping they win it!  Good Luck to them...

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/world-cup/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Holland-prematurely-selling-champion-flags-jinx?urn=sow,254585

Dawie

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2010, 02:23:40 am »
Hi sp. Typically dutch skinning a bear before you have shot it. It put a smile on my face. We'll see what they do on Sunday as Spain has a very strong defensive team. Thanks for your support.
David

bow152

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2010, 10:00:57 am »
Good luck to you and your team David Scotland were not good enough and we are supporting your team as they have all the colours for us orange and red white and blue we are also on parade tomorrow at an orange order parade thanks to William prince of orange he gave us our civil and religious liberties back in 1688 and we still parade to this day
Robin

Dawie

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 10:36:45 am »
Thank you Robin. Scotland is close to my heart I love your country, have been there now 5X and am planning on coming over again as soon as I saved up enough again.
David

bow152

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 01:38:34 pm »
Hi David a bit dissapointed the dutch lost we were rooting for them all the way they had there chances but they did do great to get there  :(
Robin

Dawie

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2010, 04:19:48 pm »
Hi Bow, To be fair the Spaniards played better, but it was a bit of a dissapointing game I found. Well life is getting back to normal here, no more noise of vuvezelas all day long and no more orange decorations all over, kind of sstrange after a month of soccer do the sudden quiet.
David

SMF

Teknoromi