Author Topic: Lost a dear friend  (Read 993 times)

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
Lost a dear friend
« on: February 16, 2014, 01:30:44 pm »
I am sad today, we found out at 7 this morning, my stepdaughters boyfriends mom was found passed away at her home. Do not know the cause or why she was young at only 37 years old. I would like to do make something for the family in here memory but do not know what to make her, she was very kind open hearted woman, did alot in her life had helped us out alot with things. Was big into relay for life, was a cancer support, she also loved her OU Sooners. Can anybody help me with this project would like something nice of course but also something that stand out for who she was and what she has done. Thanks.

tdpainter

Re: Lost a dear friend
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 04:08:42 pm »
Hi dirtrider So Sorry I hear about your loss. My Thoughts are prayers are with you and The Families, Of This young lady. Here's a pattern that I done for you.

Take Care

Travis.

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 04:16:03 pm »
Thank you Travis that is awesome, will be a easy fast pattern to cut. Much thanks.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 11:59:28 pm »
So sorry to hear of your loss.  Prayers and thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

rob roy

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 05:22:59 am »
Sorry to hear of your loss, all our prayers and thoughts are with you and the families at this sad time. God bless.
Rob Roy.

SMF

Teknoromi