Author Topic: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE "VICTIMS"  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE "VICTIMS"
« on: August 10, 2013, 12:55:49 am »
Best spoken encouragement that needs to be said more often:
 Thanks Rush...

Personally, I don't think anyone does "positive" better than CONSERVATIVES. At the same time I'm not sure we say what follows enough, or at least not loudly enough. I just get tired sometimes of the negativity, so I thought it would ?pick me up? to write something positive, something we all believe, and something that should be spread far and wide, by as many of us as possible, I hope you will think so also.

You know who you are. Liberals point to you every day, they point out to you - all of those people and groups who are "OUT TO GET YOU", those who "HATE" you and want you to "FAIL" or to "DIE"

Just a question, has ANY liberal...... EVER..... pointed to you and said:

"I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CANNOT ACHIEVE.
THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE SUCCESS YOU MAY ACHIEVE."

Well, as a Conservative, let me be one of many to come, who WILL say that.

We have no problem whatsoever, pointing right AT you, and telling you to your face that there is NO END to the possibilities this Country affords you, and no end to the achievements you can attain. We believe in you 100%, and we're here to tell you that in SPITE of what Liberals tell you, no matter how discouraging they sound, no matter how loud they shout that YOU HAVE NO CHANCE because you are either poor, or a minority, or a woman, or any of a hundred other put upon individuals or groups, that conservatives will ALWAYS have your back.

Now, if you DO happen upon a Liberal, who in spite of your present circumstances, whether it's due to your having dropped from school, or a teen pregnancy, or simply had the misfortune to be born into unfortunate financial circumstances, that looks you in the eye and sincerely says to you that you have the ability to achieve whatever your American Dream might be, then please immediately call 911 because there is a very good chance that they have recently sustained a serious head injury.

We just thought you should know that there has NEVER, EVER been a doubt in our minds that you have the ability to achieve your AMERICAN DREAM, and likely far BEYOND your imagination.

We'll be here as long as it takes to help you along in that effort, working to help you keep more of what you earn, have the ability to go to a school of your choice, and find or even CREATE a job that makes you proud, happy and successful.

Just to prove that we are serious, and dedicated just as much to YOUR success as we are to our own, me and all of my Conservative friends will be SHARING, LIKING, FORWARDING VIA E-MAIL AND COPYING AND PASTING THIS LETTER to every site we have access to so that you NEVER have a doubt that we are here, and that we are dedicated to your happiness and success.

WE WISH YOU ?A  WONDERFUL  LIFE?
sincerely,

an AMERICAN Conservative.
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline lwsjc

• View Profile
Re: AN OPEN LETTER TO THE "VICTIMS"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 11:18:09 am »
here,here

Larry

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 09:37:46 pm »
Dittos
MOONIE

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 04:04:34 pm »
      Over here, when Labour are in power, they spend money like water then the conservatives get in and try to repair the damage which costs us all dearly, so we get fed up with the austerity measures and put Labour back in and the cycle starts all over again. Liberals just sit on the fence twiddeling their thumbs criticising both main parties but never have a solution. they have a positive side though, they do create a few jobs trying to keep the party going and act as a buffer for whichever is in power with a slim majority.
    The best job for a Politician is EURO MP. Massive salary, even bigger expenses and plenty of bushes to hide in when it all goes wrong. Iggy.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:13:23 am by iggygiles »
Frustration is the food of invention.

SMF

Teknoromi