Author Topic: Trade magazines  (Read 664 times)

king310

Trade magazines
« on: January 28, 2013, 02:05:32 pm »
I subscribe to a few magazines which are very helpful from time to time. I have subscribed to the family handyman for awhile and have just started receiving the last few issues of scroll saw woodworking & crafts. . I know we all do different types of scrolling, turning, carving, inlay and resin work and tie them all together to make beautiful  and great looking projects.
 Every so often I have picked up a magazine that catches my eye about a topic. The latest was American Woodworker for an article about snap-together glass table. Since my local lumber yard has a large stack of opaque class patio tops for sell. (cheap)
 If you live in a smaller town sometimes you do not get to preview different magazines.

So what I am asking is what trade magazines do you subscribe to and how does it help you in your crafting or trade? 

Offline julief

• View Profile
Re: Trade magazines
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:24:38 am »
Creative woodworking and crafts, Scrollsaw woodworking and crafts, wood, and family handyman are my regular subscriptions.  I pick up others as articles appeal to me.  Fox Chapel Press usually has a book sale every year and I take advantage of that to add to my collection.

SMF

Teknoromi