Author Topic: Not been very active  (Read 2024 times)

cherie

Not been very active
« on: June 07, 2010, 10:13:24 am »
Sorry I have not been on the forum like I was harassing everyone.  The grand kids parents arrived and I have been trying to deal with losing the kids now.  Yes it is something I have been looking forward to, but there was a huge family conflict last night which always cause's my kids to quit talking to me.  If any one wishes to know, I will share, just pm me.  Anyways, they just left a few minutes ago.  now I have a huge messy house and do not feel like touching it right now.  Thanks for being a great family.  LOVE YA'S

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Not been very active
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 10:17:28 am »
Hang in there.  The clouds will part and the sun will shine in again.  I found out that a messy house will always wait until you are ready to clean it.  YOU are more important than a clean house.
I'm from North Dakota

boxmaker

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 12:18:03 pm »
Don't stress, read some of graybeards jokes, and yes we missed your comments.

cherie

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 01:22:23 pm »
I'm not going to disappear completely, just have a lot to do and get my mind straight.  Texas Denton picnic is just a few days away.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 03:35:11 pm »
According to medical records there has never been a person who has died from a 'messy house'!!!
If that were the case I would have been gone many years ago!

HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 06:22:34 pm »
The kids always come back but very seldom say sorry, they probably think us as parents understand and that we perhaps have no feeling and can take it on the chin all the time.
Do your chores Cherie and go about doing your normal things it helps but doesn't heal
You have a bigger family on this site and we will look after you as long as you don't give cheek
Ha Ha
Jimbo

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 08:19:19 pm »
Hey Cherie, I knew you where going through a tough ordeal this weekend, but we muddled through without you. Welcome back to your scrolling family! :D
Dan In Southern California

cherie

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 09:31:00 pm »
Thanks everyone.  Jaun and I are both feeling kind sickly, but I think our nerves are shot.  He will be back home Wednesday night, we will take care of things around here, then it is off to Texas.  I told him this might be good for us to get out together and have time for ourselves.  Hope to see some of ya there!!

supershingler

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 12:37:39 pm »
CHERI

YOU MUST ALWAY REMEBER THAT WITH KIDS, THE OLDER THEY GET THE SMARTER YOU GET.

MOST KIDS WILL COME BACK CRAWLING(OR BEGGING FOR MONEY LOL).

HANG IT THET LIFE WILL GET BETTER.

KENDALL

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 01:55:14 pm »
Bill Cosby said it best....

"Humans are the only animals that ALLOW their YOUNG to return to the nest!"

Smart Guy!!!
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi