Author Topic: Hello from Parkersburg, West Virginia  (Read 1334 times)

bluto26101

Hello from Parkersburg, West Virginia
« on: April 19, 2010, 12:16:46 pm »
Hello everyone, My name is Marty Reynolds and I'm very excited about this forum.  Steve's blog is a treasure trove of information for scroll sawers.  I get most of my patterns from Steve's site and I'm very thankful that they are made available to the public.  I often start with one of the patterns and put my twists on it.  I have been scrolling for about a year now and most of my projects have been gifts for friends and family.  Everyone always appreciates something that was hand made just for them.  I was recently laid off from my IT job and jobs are hard to come by in my neck of the woods.  I'm hoping to build up an inventory of items to sell in craft fairs this year.  I will soon be pecking your brains for suggestions on which items are good sellers, quick to mass produce and how you determine pricing.  Also if there are fellow scroll sawers in my area I would love to hook up and get a club going.  I look forward to making many friends via this forum.  Thanks Steve!!!!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Parkersburg, West Virginia
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 05:24:07 pm »
Alot of people are out of jobs. We are glad you are here. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi