Author Topic: tensi?n of scroll saw machine  (Read 2779 times)

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
tensi?n of scroll saw machine
« on: June 01, 2010, 06:30:27 pm »
Hello everyone. I have a problem with my saw I'm running slack when in use, no matter the speed or complexity of work, is completely loose and I have to be constantly checking the tension of the saw cause delays, did any of you could guide me what is going on? " How I can fix it?
By the way my scroll saw is brand Trooper.
Thank you in advance for your attention and response.

en espa?ol:
hola a todos. tengo un problema con mi sierra se me est? destensando cuando est? en uso , no importa la velocidad ni la complejidad del trabajo ,queda completamente floja y tengo que estar checando constantemente la tensi?n de la sierra ocasion?ndome retardos, ?alguno de ustedes podr?a orientarme qu? est? pasando? ?c?mo lo puedo solucionar?
Por cierto mi scroll saw is marca truper.
De antemano gracias por su atenci?n y respuesta

cherie

Re: tensi?n of scroll saw machine
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 06:34:14 pm »
Frank, I wish I could help, but I cannot even Goggle Trooper, is there another name maybe?

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: tension of scroll saw machine
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 06:41:23 pm »
Are you talking about the blade losing tension?

?Est?s hablando de la hoja de perder la tensi?n?
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline frankorona

• View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 08:28:12 am »
The brand name is Truper and if I'm talking about losing the tension on the blade,thanks for your attention

UHMNL

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 10:54:31 am »
You need always good tension on the blade.  The blade should not move sideways more then 1/8" and that is almost too muchy.
If you loose tension while sawing, you might check the clamps. There might be a little oil inside, take some paint tinner or alcohol. (Don't drink too much) :D
Maybe takes some very fine sand paper for sanding the inside.
FD Mike

Acosta

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 12:23:11 pm »
Una foto un tomale la maquina y subela si puedes tomale una de Las abrasaderas, la marca de Truper no esta en lados de tareas pendientes, de Las Hojas de son segueta pin com? lisas o hijo? saludos Alfredo Acosta

UHMNL

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 12:51:51 pm »
Hi Alfredo Acosta,
Could you please post in English. I am sure that most don't understand what you are talking about. I don't, if I could, maybe I could help you.
Maybe post in Dutch, that I could translate for you. I tried to translate it but all I could figure out was that it had some to do with a foto.
FD Mike

Offline frankorona

• View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 01:46:09 pm »
thanks for your answers, I'll clean it with alcohol or thinner to see if that solves the problem, we notice how it ends the thing

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 05:10:09 pm »
Mike my translator came up with this "A photo take the machine and raise it if you can take one of The abrasaderas, the brand(mark) of not this Truper in sides of hanging tasks, of The Leaves(Sheets) of sound segueta pin com? Smooth or son? Regards Alfredo Acosta"

That makes it Spanish, hope it is of help.

I'm also wondering if Frank means Trupro as I find no reference of Trooper/Truper.

Merlin
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

Acosta

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 06:23:59 pm »
FD Mike and Merlin, thanks friends for helping with translation greetings FranKorona..

boxmaker

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 07:25:10 pm »
Mike is right It just happened to me the other day I was tensioning and plucking and the sound just kept going low. I cleaned my clamps and it tensioned just fine. let us know if it works.

Offline frankorona

• View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 08:22:42 pm »
English
it seems that thanks to his advice I could fix my machine, I think that cleaning with alcohol and paint thinner if it worked. because when servicing it could have fallen into the tension knob, right now works fine, if still fails then I'll just take it to a service center but for now many thanks to everyone for their interest that I work well.
excuse if something is not understood because I use google translator
en espa?ol:
parece ser que gracias a sus consejos pude arreglar mi maquina,creo que la limpieza con alcohol y thinner si funcion?. pues al darle mantenimiento le pudo haber caido en la perilla de tensi?n, ahorita funciona bien, si sigue fallando entonces tendr? que llevarla a un centro de servicio pero por ahora mil gracias a todos por su inter?sen que me funcionara bien

SMF

Teknoromi