Author Topic: the internet blackout a tip in getting it fix is to  (Read 829 times)

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
the internet blackout a tip in getting it fix is to
« on: July 09, 2012, 06:47:12 am »
One way to fix this and it is the best way is.

If you know anyone that don't have internet access today  on 7/9/2012.

Tell them to do a reformat the hard drive and do a clean reinstall of there windows o/s.  This way it well clear the virus and also speed up the computer.  Then i'll also download a up to date anti-virus software and also download zonealarm then i'll also goto www.grc.com and run some test on the computer to test the DNS settings then. Then do the winodws updates then update the hardware drivers. This is easy anyone can do this it is child play. oops I'm A+ certified computer tech. oh well its  still child's play lol with out chucky... 

even if you do have internet access  goto www.grc.com and run some of the test.  This guy is a good guy and spends lots of time.  I guess we could call him a white computer hacker and these guys are the good guys  stay away from gray and black computer hackers those are the bad guys.

I go more computer tips if anyone wants to hear them.   I just don't want you to fall asleep at your computer reading stuff that you don't understand lol but it would be funny if you did fall asleep and head your head on the desk lol... I have done that a few times didn't feel so good.
have a good one and keep safe on the internet.

There are lots of fake viruses out there just to let you know as well.
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

SMF

Teknoromi