Author Topic: Storing Blades  (Read 4531 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Re: Storing Blades
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 03:41:45 pm »
Hummm
Now that you mention it we've got a big group of ladies at the croaker club that are into all kinds of crafts, I'll have to see if they have any of those.
If not I found some 1/2" PVC and some dowel for plugs that will work with just some simple fabrication. Found the Lazy Susan too.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Chachi

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 10:28:24 am »
I think someone posted this on here awhile back......I like the idea just haven't had the time to sit down and figure out exactly how many and what sizes to buy. (here is a link to the site) www.stevespanglerscience.com/product/test-tubes

ShadowB6

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 12:10:11 pm »
I bought my test tubes on ebay from "www.onlinesciencemall.com" They have them in lots of 25 and I bought 2 lots of 150mm tubes. At first they sent me the wrong size being 130mm. I wrote to them about their error, sent them a picture and they sent me the right ones and did not want the old ones back. They work just fine and they have clear soft plastic caps. I then used a piece of 4x4 and drilled 45 holes to hold the tubes. Put hooks on each end and it now hangs on my wall. All my blades are in it and it even holds my undersize drill bits. I give scrolling demos & lessons to 10 to 12 yr. olds at a summer camp and it takes 1 second to gather up all my blades to take with me. This is what works for me.

Mike

SMF

Teknoromi