Author Topic: Fishing in the South Humor  (Read 704 times)

Offline Chase

• View Profile
    • ScrollArt by Chase
Fishing in the South Humor
« on: November 01, 2010, 03:46:43 pm »
Let me emphasize, this is a joke.  No animals were harmed or anything bad happened to them.  In fact I?m afraid of snakes and advoid them.  Let me repeat, this is humor.  Please don?t? report me to the SPCA or PETA or any of those organizations.

That being said, here goes.

I went fishing this morning, but after a short time I ran out of worms. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth. "Frogs are good bass bait" I thought to myself.

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth, I grabbed him right behind the head, took the frog, and put it in my bait bucket.

Just then, I realized I had a problem, how was I going to release the snake without getting bit? So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels and poured a little whiskey in its mouth. The snakes eyes rolled back and he went limp. I released him into the lake without incident and carried on fishing using the frog.

A little later, I felt a nudge at my foot. There was that same snake with two more frogs in his mouth.

Life is good in the South.
Chase--Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasesmeeks/ScrollArt-by-Chase.html

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Fishing in the South Humor
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 03:55:00 pm »
Thanks!! that one really gave me a chuckle.
I'm from North Dakota

Dawie

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:28:47 pm »
Heard it before, but still had a chuckle, it stays a great joke ;D
David

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 06:10:25 pm »
Oh Boy...Are YOU in Trouble!

The Lynchburg Legal Team is drafting a letter right now regarding the posting of Trade Marked products and Copyright labels and logos!!!

You are in deep doo-doo!

But at least the Snake is Happy!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi