Author Topic: Hi from PA  (Read 953 times)

CMHN

Hi from PA
« on: April 19, 2010, 08:18:06 am »
First I want to thank Steve for all the work he has done to bring everybody great patterns, education, and the joy of woodworking.

Im from Northeastern PA,  32 married with 2 kids.  I am a CAD student at my local college.  I have enjoyed woodworking since I got my first scroll saw 15 years ago.   

This will be a great resource and I cant wait to meet everybody.

Chris

cherie

Re: Hi from PA
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 08:47:15 am »
Morning Steve.  What is a CAD?  Sorry, I am also in college myself working on a BS of English and Design Arts.  welcome to the site.  I am trying to keep up with all the hello's here.  LOL.  Guess I have nothing better to do this morning.

EZgoing

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 09:22:54 am »
Hi Chris (and Cherie)...  I'm also from NE Pa. and new here (as everyone else is too I guess.. LOL). 

My name is Ernie and I've been scrolling for a few years now, on and off, and I am very thankful of Steve and his dedication to our hobby. 

I've learned so much, and increased my skill level many fold, all due to his blog, patterns, videos etc..  He is one very giving person that is much appreciated by many..

Thank you Steve for all you do for all of us..

Ez

cherie

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 09:33:28 am »
EZ, yes he is.  I have downloaded the keychain maker and the word art thing.  I have made many of the keychains for friends.  This is great for those names that are not normal, like mine.  HEHHEHEHE.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2010, 09:57:57 am »
Glad you found the forum 600+ members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and let the sawdust fly.
  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi