Author Topic: Hello from Colorado  (Read 765 times)

PieGuy

Hello from Colorado
« on: April 20, 2010, 10:05:16 am »
I just started scrolling just before Christmas.  I picked up a Dewalt saw last month and really love working with itI own a Pie Shop and bakery in the Denver area.  Business is keeping me from scrolling much but I will get back to making sawdust soon.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Colorado
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:08:10 am »
Hope you don't get saw dust in your pies....LOL Glad you found the forum 600+ members strong. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Take your shoes off and jump in and get your feet wet.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

DecafMommy

Re: Hello from Colorado
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 12:55:49 pm »
MMMMmmmmmMMM...PIE! That's something I haven't had in awhile! My husband and son are both gluten intolerant, so a lot of things are off the menu. There are GF pie dough recipes, but the ingredients can be hard to get and/or expensive in my rural Texas town :(  Glad to know that your shop is busy though...what kind of pies do you make? I have a hankering for a blueberry pie.....Oh, right, this is a scroll saw forum, probably should talk about that then, shouldn't I? I'm an absolute beginner here, I'm glad to see that there are plenty of seasoned pros AND beginners to keep me company!

SMF

Teknoromi