Author Topic: lesleys patterns  (Read 659 times)

Offline jwmadzelan

• View Profile
lesleys patterns
« on: January 20, 2022, 01:19:08 pm »
I have bought scroll saw blades for several years with no problems from Lesley's Patterns. I made and order in December and of this date I still have not received them. I have sent 3 Emails and left 3 telephone messages asking her what is happening to my order. I hope I am not out the money they charged me. Has anyone else had this problem? I consider this a bad business to continue using.

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
Re: lesleys patterns
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 04:31:01 pm »
I've never ordered from Lesley's Patterns so I have no knowledge of the business. I've ordered my blades from artcraftersonline.com and have been completely satisfied with their service. The proprietor, Denny, is on several of the scroll saw forums and is more than helpful. He sales Pegas blades and almost always has a special to receive 10 to 15 percent off your order with the appropriate code. You can go to his website and indicate you would like to receive his monthly newsletter which always has the appropriate sales code for that month.

Also, Bear Woods is one of Steve's sponsors and they sell several brands of blades. I've never ordered from them but I can almost assure you if Steve is associated with them their service is good.

Offline jwmadzelan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 07:16:59 pm »
thanks I will try artcraftersonline

Offline KCSteve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 08:40:01 am »
A lot of people are having health problems these days and if she *is* the business then that shuts everything down until she's well again.
Hopefully you'll get a good update soon.
Does sound like a good idea to have a backup plan.

SMF

Teknoromi