Author Topic: New Member from Washington State  (Read 557 times)

Offline Nicole

• View Profile
New Member from Washington State
« on: December 12, 2021, 02:58:28 pm »
Hello All,

My name is Nicole and I have been scroll sawing for about 2 weeks now and have produced about 5 pieces of Steve Good's kindly provided patterns! My Mother thanks you for the running horses plaque which I gave her for her birthday this year. :) I find I really enjoy scrolling much more than I had originally intended to and would love to absorb some of the years of knowledge hidden within this blog. I look forward to speaking with more of you in the future, and hello from Everett, WA. 😊
Nicole

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
Re: New Member from Washington State
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2021, 10:12:38 pm »
Hello Nicole from SE North Carolina. You'll find the members here are more than willing to provide advice and to help in any way. I've been scrolling for about 9 months and found it is very addictive. Steve is very kind to share his patterns with others. His patterns range from relatively simple to complicated. Be sure to share your projects with the forum. That way we can give praise and/or critique.

Offline flfy

• View Profile
Re: New Member from Washington State
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2021, 03:07:19 pm »
hello Nicol.  Welcome from AZ.  Thee are a load of free patterns out there, from the great to the awful.  I've produced about 7 or 8, lot of fun each of them educational.

SMF

Teknoromi