Author Topic: It has been a tough 6 weeks  (Read 4831 times)

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
Re: It has been a tough 6 weeks
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 02:20:24 pm »
Just hoping things are looking better and letting you know that you are still in some of our prayers!
God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline eburk

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2019, 08:14:13 pm »
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and comments. Glenda continues to bounce between hospital and nursing facilities. I continue to try to understand all the ins and outs of Medicare, Supplemental Insurance, and Long Term Care insurance. My dining room table looks like a hurricane has hit it due to all the paperwork on top of it, but we are persevering.

Glenda belongs to 2 great quilt guild groups in Alaska, as well as one here, she receives 15-20 cards per week. She loves opening them and seeing what her friends are up to as they quilt the winter and now spring away.

This week she is able to wiggle her left foot for the first time since January 15. I think the doctor was as excited as I was.
Stayin' warm in the North country!

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2019, 02:17:03 pm »
I'm glad things are a little better.
God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline Norm Fengstad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 09:12:54 am »
Keep the Faith and don't let the health system frustrate you , great to hear she shows signs of improvement and has lots of support.  Hang in there. my friend

Offline Coffeepot

• Something good is brewing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 10:12:31 am »
Hurray for foot wiggle!    :)
Sounds like your dear Glenda is making some progress.  Hopefully much more to come and you can bail from Phoenix before hot weather settles in.  Continued prayers for her healing and your victory over paperwork. 
Scrolling has its perks

SMF

Teknoromi