Author Topic: Ordering baldes  (Read 1327 times)

Offline MrA

• View Profile
Ordering baldes
« on: May 01, 2016, 09:59:06 pm »
I just tried ordering blades from the Mike's Scrollsaw Workshop site and got an error message, has anyone else had the same problem? Or have they shut down the ordering from that site which wouldn't surprise me.
Tom
One mistake leads to expensive firewood and I have had a couple of good fires since I started.

Offline don in brooklin on

• View Profile
Re: Ordering baldes
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 05:25:40 am »
I just ordered from them a couple of weeks ago and everything was the same then.

They now ship from Portland OR but the service was still great.  I ordered a gross and they arrived in Canada 7 days later.

I just went to their web site and the order page is a little different so they may have a bug in new set up.

I would give them a call Phone 1 503-760-1614 as they probably would appreciated the heads up.

Don

Offline MrA

• View Profile
Re: Ordering baldes
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 09:22:26 pm »
Tried to order 2 more times with the same result, so I phoned the number you gave  and just as you said they are having problems with their website order form. I placed my order and expect it next week as usual. Thanks for the phone number.
Tom
BTW, they expect the new order form to be up and running very soon.
One mistake leads to expensive firewood and I have had a couple of good fires since I started.

SMF

Teknoromi