Author Topic: New Patterns Added to our Site  (Read 1733 times)

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
New Patterns Added to our Site
« on: July 07, 2015, 02:32:19 pm »
Just a quick note to let you all we have lots of new patterns up on our site. We have some great sales and specials, too for a limited time. I hope you are all having a great time enjoying summer. We are finally getting some nice weather here. :)

http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com

Have a great day!  Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
Re: New Patterns Added to our Site
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 04:06:20 pm »

Got your newsletter this morning with all these great patterns, as well as checked your blog, and glad to see that you and Keith are thinking about holiday patterns already. Since the "Christmas" shows start in October, it's never too early to try new patterns.  Looking forward to what you have to offer this year.

Right now I'm cutting one of your plaques ..."Let your faith be bigger than your fears"...by request from another member of the Northwest Corner Woodworkers Association that my husband and I belong to.  After that, one of the custom wine themed plaques that Keith made for me for the same guy.   I printed out a picture of the new "Be Still and know that I am God" pattern to show him tonight at the meeting....maybe he'll want that one too!
Nancy
Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
Re: New Patterns Added to our Site
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 04:21:33 pm »
No - actually I feel as if I am LATE with the Christmas patterns this year. This is the first year in nearly 18 years that I didn't have to get Christmas stuff ready for the magazines, which is usually due around April or May. Now we are 'self-governed' and I have to be more aware of our schedule.

But there is still plenty of time. Since you read my blog, you know how many things I have going. I like juggling things though. It makes it fun and interesting and keeps me fresh.

Thank you so much for your continued support. Keith and I love hearing how people enjoy our work. Without people like you, we wouldn't be able to do what we love. I hope you show pictures when you are done. :)

Take care, Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

SMF

Teknoromi