Author Topic: help with a scroll saw blog here in the uk  (Read 1221 times)

adrian broadhead

help with a scroll saw blog here in the uk
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:33:46 am »
hi Steve
I run a scroll saw blog here at work here in the u.k. doing a weekly page of reviews of machines, tips and advice what I would like to do is put on around half a dozen free patterns that the customers can print out and use on there scroll saws and possibly a link to more patterns that they can obtain I was wondering if you were agreeable that we could put a link on our website to your scroll saw workshop? scroll saw is starting to really take off over here in the uk with the possibility of growing even more popular. I have quite a following over here through my work and through my facebook pages. I am quite keen to see it grow as a hobby.
take care
Adrian broadhead

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: help with a scroll saw blog here in the uk
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:04:59 am »
Hi Adrian,
I'm Russ the moderator for the forum. Do to Steve's busy schedule he does not visit here that often. You will get a faster response by e-mailing him at  steve@stevedgood.com. I know he has also been sick so it might take a while for a response, but I would definitely contact him before doing anything.
 :)
Russ 
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline jscott2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:42:03 pm »
Adrian, the rest of us would be interested in seeing your blog.  Could you give us the link?

Thanks and good luck with it.
Jim
Using a Delta 40-690 in the Montreal, Quebec (Canada) area

adrian broadhead

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 02:29:55 pm »
hi to all
the scroll saw blog will be re-launched next week for those of you who would like to have a look just go to Axminster.co.uk on the home page you will find writing at the top of the page one will be blog just press on that then scroll down the page and you will see my link.
take care
Adrian

SMF

Teknoromi