Author Topic: Eight Dimensional Fretwork Ornaments  (Read 3729 times)

Offline campasano

• View Profile
Re: Eight Dimensional Fretwork Ornaments
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2010, 07:09:10 pm »
Hi Sheila, I ordered the ornament plans and two eyeglass holders this past weekend and can't wait for them to get here. I want to get a head start on my Christmas ornaments and was very impressed with your patterns.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

cherie

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2010, 07:11:03 pm »
I am going to actually learn how to stack cut.  I have 2 pieces of 1/4 inch thick each to try.  I think I am going to use the brad technique I heard about.  It seems not to move so much.  We will find out.

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2010, 07:34:10 pm »
Thanks everyone for being so nice!  It was hard to not let them go to the magazine, but I really wanted to keep something special for now so I didn't have to wait to get them out.  Mike . . . your order went out yesterday I think and you should get them soon.  Here in Canada, they tie the mail to the back of a beaver and send him on his way to deliver.   Seriously, if you want them emailed to you, I can do that right away.  Just email me and let me know.  I do recommend that - not because I am lazy, but that damn beaver seems to take his time delivering and sometimes loses things.  Just let me know.

I have more in the works, too so I will keep you all posted if you want.  Just join up on FB or check in and you will see them first hand. 

I really appreciate the support! It just makes me want to do more and more!
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2010, 09:43:24 pm »
Sheila, that is very kind of you to offer to e-mail them to me, I appreciate it but I feel guilty as then I would be getting hard copies in addition to the electronic copies. But all in all I accept your offer to e-mail me a copy of the patterns.
My e-mail is as follows:
camp7436@comcast.net
Thank you..........Mike

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 10:59:41 pm »
Just emailed you to order with pay pal.  Your designs are great!!
I wouldn't mind getting them in email.  How do I find you on FaceBook?
I'm from North Dakota

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 10:11:40 am »
Sheila, I received the patterns in my e-mail today, Thank you so much. Your patterns are professionally put together and the instructions are explicit, I will definitely  purchase more of your patterns in the near future. I am going to recommend to all on this site to look at your patterns as they are fantastic and you don't leave anything out in your instructions, you even include the painting color scheme which I find incredible.

Mike

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 10:24:38 am »
Thanks, Mike!  It is really nice to read and you made my day.  I work really, really hard to make my patterns the BEST!  LOL  It is nice to hear that my hard work is appreciated.  :)  It means more than the money and if I ever win the lottery I will still do the same thing - but for free!  Until then though - thanks for helping keep me in scroll saw blades!

Glad you were happy!

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Zohar

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 04:07:54 pm »
Very nice Sheila, unique and well done.

SMF