Author Topic: Darn cold weather  (Read 979 times)

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
Darn cold weather
« on: December 24, 2012, 09:40:25 pm »
Well ain't this the jimmies, even though it Christmas eve I want to go out and cut out a couple of projects for my self, a flag and a eagle to hang up inside but its freezing, lows in the 20's got a big storm suppose to move in dump about foot of snow with a sleet mixture. I want to go out and scroll, this is addictive and lots of fun.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Darn cold weather
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 10:09:13 pm »
Well Dirtrider, for as much cutting as I have done this year, I don't mind taking a couple of days off. Come Wensday I'll be back cutting!
Dan In Southern California

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 10:12:05 pm »
Yea I am sure all the guys and gals that have been cutting all year want to rest but just getting into it, I don't want to stop I want lots of wood and patterns to cut, been googling patterns. Hard thing to find, might have to go to book store and get some books on scroll saw patterns. Still got to read up and learn how to make my own I got gimp and inkscape downloaded.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 10:37:11 pm »
Yep dgman, I will be back in shop wednesday to work on a native american portrait. Dirtrider, I downloaded the same programs about two months ago, but, just cannot sit at the computer without thinking I could be out in my wood shop making dust!

SMF

Teknoromi