Author Topic: Nightmare of a time.  (Read 2027 times)

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
Nightmare of a time.
« on: October 29, 2012, 07:44:49 am »
As most of you may remember my daughter and her husband separated days before I went away for 13 weeks holiday. Well while I was away some weird things happened. Her Facebook
page was hijacked and new pages started that she did not start. A few times her email accounts were either hijacked or hacked. This also happened to my other  daughters email accounts and Facebook  page and they tried to get my Facebook  page and one of my email accounts. But in the last week things have escalated to nightmare proportions, this  @#${@&#  as signed my eldest daughter (the unmarried one) to a whole heap of things including a loan. He changed her email power company using her name my address and my other daughters phone number. He hacked into my email account, luckily it's one I rarely use and found a email address that was changed quite some time ago.  There are some rather tacky photos going around using my youngest daughters name in the email address, which is not hers.  We have to go to court on Friday to get a Personal Safety Order because we are some 95% certain we know who it is and we can't go any further with the police unless we have that first.  It is worst than a nightmare because at least you walk up from a nightmare we are yet to wake up from this.  Sorry that this goes on a bit but I just needed to talk to my friends about it all

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

countryscroller

Re: Nightmare of a time.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:04:12 am »
I am sincerely sorry for you Marg. I will pray for you.

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:23 am »
What a dirty little rat!  I hope he is caught and sent to jail. If you can, keep a *paper trail* of everything he sends.  Put it all in a separate file just for that purpose.  You may need it for court.

I'm so sorry you and your daughters are having to go thru this.  Don't give up the fight, or else he will win.

God Bless, Chelcass
ChelCass

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 09:22:49 am »
I agree with Chelcass, keep a copy of everything in case it goes to court. I know it's not easy, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. (also praying that rat gets what he deserves)
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 09:26:50 am »
What a headache!! I am really sorry for your troubles and hope the person responsible gets what they have coming to them such as bionic fleas, adult diaper rash, and maybe a good dose of VD so bad their private parts rot and fall off.  Remember deep breaths and prayers.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 10:11:18 am »
sounds a bit like an Identity theft!
that's so hard to handle. can imaging you feel helpless....
hang in there Marg!
you have our support.
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

rob roy

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 04:43:58 pm »
Hello Marg, I'm saddened to hear of your situation. You and your family don't deserve what you are going through. I would have thought whoever is doing this could be traced by the URL's they've been using. Mind you I think the authorities can do this, but only when it suits them. Let's hope you can get this evil person stopped in his / her tracks before they do any more damage. Keep at it Marg, best wishes from Scotland.
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 05:35:31 pm »
I hope things have begun to improve for your family.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 09:18:28 pm »
Send that Sumbitch over my way!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline mickey357

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 05:11:23 pm »
Tell the police you will not send him to jail,if you and you friends can have him for 5 min.,Let me know I'll be glad to show you how a Texas dad handles scum.

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 05:48:37 pm »
Marg,

How about if we turn on of these loose on him........
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

SMF

Teknoromi