Author Topic: tough day  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
Re: tough day
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2012, 10:45:03 am »
Hey Rich....Gee I sat back and imagined how your accident might of happened and thinking back to the 100's of different times I have use this saw.  Did have a few with the flying cut-offs, but nothing serious happened.  You keep being your happy self and with Gods help you will adapt to this new way. 
                                                    Friends Always....  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline BigPete

• Bonnie Scotland !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2012, 12:48:34 pm »
Sorry to here about your accident, Speedy recovery!...Pete
War does not determine who is right - Only who is left !

Graywolf

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 01:37:09 pm »
Richard, sorry to hear about you accedent. Get well soon. I know how you feel. About 8 years ago I was ripping pickets for a fence I was building. After I ripped one of the pickets i looked away (for some stupid reason) and my left hand dangled into the blade of my table saw. It didn't really hurt that much until I saw what I had done, thats when I started screaming. I lost my middle and index fingers and got the side of my thum, which works OK. It gets better as time goes on, but makes you watch that blade closer.

Offline newfie

• The Way I Scroll
    • View Profile
    • some of my woodworking
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 11:48:42 pm »
So sorry to hear about that Richard.those big power tools can bite you pretty fast.take care and a good recovery.

excalibur 21
Every woodworker needs a fireplace

SMF

Teknoromi