Author Topic: Pattern Resizer  (Read 1617 times)

Offline woodcutter

• View Profile
Pattern Resizer
« on: December 10, 2011, 11:11:13 pm »
Hi all

Steve posted a program for resizing his patterns and also an add on for the program.
Anyone know where I can find it. It was on his page.
I think it was in the fall of this year.

Jim

tux_linux

Re: Pattern Resizer
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 06:26:54 am »
it's called poster razor. works fine.
If you just need a little tweak you can also change the size of printout on you PDF-program.

Offline crupiea

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 09:47:50 pm »
If you have excel it is very easy.

paste the image, rezise to whatever size you want.

if its bigger then one page it will print out out on the second page and you can tape them together.

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 10:42:24 pm »
Hi Crupiea
If you have microsoft word the same process can be done to resize the pattern,i am sure you already know that  :) just thought i should share this with you all.
mahendra

scrollingdesigns

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:45:58 pm »
I know I am a little, well a whole lot, late with this response but I found this on a blog, not sure if it is what you were looking for.

Fitting patterns to the stock you have.
Instead of resorting to trial and error, use simple math to increase or reduce the size of a pattern to fit your stock. Divide the size of the stock by the size of the pattern and multiply by 100. If your stock is 15" and your pattern is 18", this will equal 83%. Simply photocopy the pattern at 83% to produce a pattern that will fit your 15" stock. If your stock is 18" and your pattern is 15", you?ll want to photocopy the pattern at 120%.
By Loren Solbreken, scrollsawer.com forum

SMF

Teknoromi