Author Topic: scroll saw keychain pattern maker?  (Read 3368 times)

sped1530

scroll saw keychain pattern maker?
« on: June 06, 2011, 11:21:53 pm »
I was wondering how hard it would be to convert your:Scroll Saw Pattern Printer update 1.1 and Scroll Saw Keychain Pattern Maker to where they produce pdf files or dxf files instead of print files?

Again I love your work and the folks on your blog are great.

Thanks

Dave

tux_linux

Re: scroll saw keychain pattern maker?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 03:05:11 pm »
Dave, you can use your favourit office program with the font "mychain", which Steve included in the program:

- only small letters work, no capital letters
- a dot (".") opens the chain
- a slash ("/") closes it.
- a coma (",") adds a heart symbol
- a semicolon (";") adds a star symbol

Then you can save it as a PDF.
Also check out the font "Scrollsaw".

regards
Torsten

clarky23

Re: scroll saw keychain pattern maker?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 04:04:47 pm »
Dave,
There is a freeware program to help you create PDFs easily.  It's called PrimoPDF.  The link to their site is at the bottom of this post. It is virus, malware and spyware free.  Be sure to download the free primopdf and not the trial NitroPDF.  This program will create a "printer" on your computer.  So in any program that has a print option, all you do is choose the PrimoPdf printer instead of your normal printer.  I recommend this to all of my clients, and I would use myself if I didn't own Adobe Acrobat Professional.  Please feel free to ask any questions about it nice PDF creator.  P.S. I do not get any commission/favors/assistance/hugs/etc by recommending this.  I doubt they even know I exist.
Michael Clark - Warrenville, SC

http://www.primopdf.com/index.aspx

SMF

Teknoromi