Author Topic: Catalog CD ?????  (Read 1254 times)

KENINLEX

Catalog CD ?????
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:35:47 pm »
I looked forward to getting the CD but it doesn't work. After quite a few minutes of trying to start I get
E:\is not a valid Win32 application. I tried two other computers with the same message. Any ideas?
thanks
Ken

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Catalog CD ?????
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 11:18:27 am »
If the DVD will not work in several different computer drives I wuld have to assume it is a problem with the media.

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

BRE1205

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 02:44:18 pm »
Howdy fellers. I know it's a little late, but just got the CD and had the same issues. What was the outcome?
Thanks for your time.
Billie Ray

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 03:53:38 pm »
Send Steve an email...<steve@stevegood.com> and explain the situation to him.

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

BRE1205

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 04:20:45 pm »
Thanks GB. I sent him one right after I posted this.  I can access the patterns with explorer, just not with the program like it was intended.  Still an awesome CD, though !
Take care !!

KENINLEX

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 08:46:40 am »
I E-MAILED THE COMPANY THAT MADE THE CD AND THEY SENT ME ANOTHER ONE, IT WORKED GREAT. NO OTHER PROBLEMS,

BRE1205

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 09:55:56 am »
Thanks ! Did that shortly after I read your post.  Just to be sure, it was CustomerService@kunaki.com, right? And how long did it take for a response?  Just wondering.
Thanks again.
Billie

SMF

Teknoromi