Author Topic: In response to IDIOTS don't mess with the ocean  (Read 1211 times)

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
In response to IDIOTS don't mess with the ocean
« on: January 21, 2014, 08:25:57 pm »
This is another idiot video in respone to the other, a tip leave the ocean alone, this one a wave comes in and washes a woman away lucky she didn't get shoved into the seawall and get killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/woman-swept-by-wave-video_n_4636945.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
Re: In response to IDIOTS don't mess with the ocean
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:32:40 pm »
Some people have no fear until they are caught, most of the time it is too late at that point. Maybe next time she will have a little respect for Mother Nature.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:37:00 pm »
lol yea I know when I was younger I would have been like buddy ride the wave not really knowing but now I would have pulled a forest gump and split.

rob roy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 04:24:58 am »
Dirtrider, that's the kind of person who expects someone to risk their life to rescue them. I doubt she would learn anything from that close call.
Rob Roy.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 05:38:50 am »
I agree with Rob (not often I know lol) but she probably won't learn a thing - But she will expect others ro risk their lives to save her!!!
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 10:25:42 pm »
This is another idiot video in respone to the other, a tip leave the ocean alone, this one a wave comes in and washes a woman away lucky she didn't get shoved into the seawall and get killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/21/woman-swept-by-wave-video_n_4636945.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

What got me is her friend strolled out of the way then turned an stood there watching as she was washed away.
She was fortunate there was an open beach where the wave finally dumped her.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi