Author Topic: Hey Dan!  (Read 432 times)

HWPlmbr1

Hey Dan!
« on: July 09, 2011, 03:53:14 pm »
Been a little while since I was last here again. How's the job front looking? Same old same old here 33 months and counting.
Trying to get my own going is pretty slow going. Had three jobs a couple weeks ago but nothing since.  :'( Been waiting on two bathroom jobs to get to the finish stage, rough-in is all done. Still got another bathroom addition on hold.  ::) Any of you know someone in the Chicago area who needs a good trustworthy plumber point them my way! My websites at the bottom. Literally...well not that literally...its below here...sheesh!!!  ;D

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Hey Dan!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 04:24:36 pm »
Hey Harold, Still looking. Nobody wants to hire a 58 year old! Been busy with yard work. I had neglected the back yard for years! I have made five or six trips to the dump, all green waste. Also been taking the dog to the dog park. Have made several Friends there and the dog loves going there.
As far as scrolling and woodworking, I have been busy working on building stock for two shows I will be doing later on this year.
Its funny, now that I have time to work in the shop, it seems I have less time to do it!
Thanks for asking!
Dan In Southern California

SMF

Teknoromi