Author Topic: Broken Blower  (Read 4131 times)

marmoh

Re: Broken Blower
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 10:55:38 am »
Bought a 80 gal pump yesterday at Petsmart ... my project for today is to see if it works .. one of my biggest problems is that I can't see to cut with my contacts so I wear my glasses .. then I can't see with my glasses so I take them off and lay them down ... then I have to go put my contacts in to see when I put my glasses !!!!!  This getting old is not that great !!

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 03:30:33 pm »
Hey Marion I'll bet you're near sighted. I wear contacts too 50 years worth, then I have 2 pair of reading glasses from the drug store, a strong pair for reading and close work, and another pair for the computer so I can read the monitor. Got a pair of glasses for emergency's from the optometrist with the graduated grind for near and far, they suck, I go around bobing my head like a chicken, trying to find the sweet spot so I can see. I have one of those lighted magnifying inspection lamps for scrolling. With that I can see the fuzz on a frog's bu-  er posterior. LOL
Gabby
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 05:51:41 pm by Gabby »
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

marmoh

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 09:01:20 pm »
All set ... the blower is working out great.  I want a magnifying lamp, but Harbor Freight is out of them at this time so need to find somewhere else to get one. 

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 09:59:28 pm »
Magnifier lamps.
Check this link out. I've had good service from Amazon, several different models on this page.
Gabby
http://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Lighted-Magnifying-Daylight-Clamp/dp/B0009VU81Q
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

tux_linux

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2011, 07:06:18 am »
I mounted a IKEA-LED lamp to a shelf (also IKEA :-/ ) above my saw. When mounting it to the sawtable itself, the light was shaking and making it a stroboscope kind of action :-(

regards
Torsten

SMF

Teknoromi