Author Topic: Thanks Steve!  (Read 2054 times)

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Thanks Steve!
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:06:48 pm »
Thank you Steve for this new forum! I'm sure this will be a good place for us to go to give lots of tips and information! And thank for Harold for suggesting it!
Dan In Southern California

HWPlmbr1

Re: Thanks Steve!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 09:48:45 pm »
Aw, I was just thinking of myself! Wait!  :o Did I type that?!  ;D Oh, and the rest of you great friends and talented scrollers who have a lot to teach us newbies. Like making frames, patterns, bowls and intarsia and more! So this is for you for us. :)

Mainewoods

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 07:30:54 am »
Thanks Steve!  I will definitely be spending a lot of time here!  I need all the pointers I can get!

Chachi

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 12:05:32 pm »
I don't Think any of us can say it enough to you Steve But thanks to you and of course Russ for allowin and creating new thing in this forum to allow to become easier and easier for us scrollers to enjoy this hobby.

Thanks again Steve.

Offline lwilli

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 06:35:33 am »
Thanks Steve I know I will receive many benefits from this forum. You are always thinking about this community and how you can make it better for everyone...thanks!

Louis
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers, 1897-1935

cameronj

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:21:13 pm »
Thanks Steve..... I know we will all benefit from this new forum, either by helping others or by being helped.
Jim

ups34

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 04:52:47 am »
Thanks Steve. A place to learn everyday. Wonderful

SMF

Teknoromi