Author Topic: looking for dog pattern  (Read 1975 times)

rolfey

looking for dog pattern
« on: April 26, 2010, 03:50:34 pm »
hello, first time doing this.i'm looking for a irish wolfhound pattern.i would really appreciate it!

thumbs

Re: looking for dog pattern
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 06:19:07 pm »
check out scrollers cafe--Gayle has done quite a few dogs she might have one or might be willing to do one for you --Richard aka thumbs

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 06:24:14 pm »
are they taking members again?  I was a member over there for years back when it was a msn site.  After the move I was never able to log in again.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

thumbs

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 10:16:14 pm »
Mike--I'm sure they are taking new members--I took the jump when msn closed down the site.. this might get you there-- http://s3.excoboard.com/TheScrollersCafe ---hope that helps--Richard aka thumbs

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: looking for dog pattern...Scrollers Cafe!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 11:48:22 pm »
I just went to the site and tried to register and got a message that they are NOT taking new members....

GrayBeard
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 01:34:48 am »
Just had a wee look at Scrollers cafe and none there so I'm of no help Sorry.

Merlin
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:34:27 am »
Richard thanks It would not accept my log in I think I was booted during all the turmoil for inactivity.  They did not know & did not ask..I was going through cancer treatment and was only participating on a few sites and minimally at that.

and it says not accepting new members.  Oh well...This is a great site as are the others I belong too. Leaves me more time for these and making sawdust.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

m_r_dxn

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 06:50:25 pm »
I was booted too.  Had a long period where I didn't have time and only limited access for stuff like that.  When I got everything lined up and tried to get back on, it was too late.  Oh well.  I liked the site, but like already stated, I'm a member of other good ones too!

SMF

Teknoromi