Author Topic: enlarging a pdf pattern  (Read 1557 times)

Offline kruzer

• View Profile
enlarging a pdf pattern
« on: January 12, 2015, 08:49:43 pm »
I plan on making the cowboy boot clock. I already have a clock, a 2-3/4. When I put in on the pattern it hangs over the edges. Can I slightly enlarge the boot so it fits? Not sure if you can do it being a PDF. The clock on the pattern is a 2-3/4 and shown it fits. I'm just trying to make use of the I have without shelling out the $12 for another.

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
Re: enlarging a pdf pattern
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:33:27 pm »
I believe when you go to print the pattern you an make it bigger by checking the "Custom Scale" button.  However if you make it too big, it will be too big for one page.

That being said Steve plans these out so it should fit your clock.  Maybe you're printing smaller than it should be printed.  (Just thinking out loud.)

Karl

Offline APG (Al)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:39 am »
Just a thought that when you print you should see a tab to see/adjust preference's and it might be set to print to page size and not 100%.  My experience with Steve's pdf's is that if the template is larger than one page it will print on multiply pages and you just cut and tape together.  Worth a look.

Al

Offline herrwood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:02:20 am »
If its one of Steve's patterns go to to his home scroll down a bit on the left side is a link to a resize program.

SMF

Teknoromi