Author Topic: EX16  (Read 1086 times)

Len

EX16
« on: July 06, 2011, 03:14:21 pm »
Well decided to call my supplier( a chain store) yesterday and check on my order for a EX 16 that I had placed 4 weeks ago,I was told that they were out of stock and they were not going to carry that saw anymore.I asked why I was not notified and was told they do not contact the custumer,it is up to me to call,now if I had waited for 2-4 weeks I still would not know what was happening with my order.
told them I would never order from their company again.So I found a supplier here in Ont. Canada that will deliver it to my door for $698.39 (can), I hope this is a good price for this saw.
NO MORE CHAIN STORES. Remember keep your blades sharp and your fingers safe.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: EX16
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 04:35:28 pm »
Well that just stinks! I hope the new supplier delivers in good time!. don't forget to order some good blades!
Dan In Southern California

tux_linux

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 04:43:44 pm »
*args* That's what we like.

Contact Mike right away,his FD Blades and the EX16 will make a mighty fine combination.

Len

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 05:13:49 pm »
The new suppier will have my saw here at my door in 6-10 days.I have some pegas and olson blades on hand to start with.I have contacted Mike and he is sending me a sample of FD blades to try.So with any luck I will be scrolling with a good saw using good blades in a couple of weeks.Can't wait

Offline woodcutter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 08:03:31 pm »
Len. I bought my EX16 in February just before the price increase from London ONT.
It?s a great saw, also picked up some blades from Mike.

Jim

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:22:27 pm »
Well decided to call my supplier( a chain store) yesterday and check on my order for a EX 16 that I had placed 4 weeks ago,I was told that they were out of stock and they were not going to carry that saw anymore.I asked why I was not notified and was told they do not contact the custumer,it is up to me to call,now if I had waited for 2-4 weeks I still would not know what was happening with my order.

This is called "Customer Service"???  :o
I would chase this down to the president or CEO of the company and make sure he/she knew about this "policy" and what it means to future sales for this  chain of stores.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

shutterbugdm

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 09:48:37 pm »
may I ask what chain this was for future "not my business"

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 10:18:12 pm »
You should have complained to Ray Seymour at Seyco he would have given them a shake up
Jimbo

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 07:56:17 am »
That sure does stink. What was the chain store name?  ;)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi