Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Brian

• View Profile
« on: July 12, 2018, 11:00:20 pm »
Hi everybody,
  My name is Brian and have only been scrolling for about 7-8 months. I started out with a Ryobi but now have a Dewalt 788. I have only had it for a couple weeks now. I have to say that I am very blessed to have a amazing wife that not only bought me the Dewalt saw but she supports and helps me any and every way possible. God has truly blessed me with an amazing life! I use Pegas blades and thanks to bearwood supply, I won the new Pegas Chuck Head. Stephen, Analies, Wes and the bearwood staff have helped me so much and I'm so grateful for each of them.  I enjoy scrolling and have gained some great friends through some scroll and wood working sites on facebook. I can't wait to figure out how to get around on this site and hopefully make many more friends. I'm hoping to meet some of y'all at the Atlanta show next year. Thank you Steve for allowing me to be a part of this site and for all you do for the scrollsaw world.
Brian

Offline GLC

• View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:11:05 am »
Brian, there are a lot of helpful and knowledgeable folks here who are willing to share their knowledge.  I am sure you will enjoy Steve's site.  Enjoy your new pass time.  > GLC 

Offline eburk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 11:49:33 am »
Welcome Brian, I am Ev from Alaska
Stayin' warm in the North country!

Offline Rmiller1962

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 03:31:19 pm »
Welcome Brian.  This is the place to go for help,  lot of knowledgable people here willing to help.  If your wife is buying you tools she is definitely a keeper.  Have fun making sawdust.

Offline Woodrush

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2018, 07:09:20 am »
Welcome Brian. Lots of helpful people on this site.

Offline Toneman

• View Profile
    • TLC Miniature Horse Farm
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 10:27:48 am »
Welcome Brian! I am Tony,aka,Toneman from Paris, Texas.

SMF

Teknoromi