Author Topic: foot pedaled scrollsaw  (Read 2419 times)

Offline scrollriffic

• View Profile
foot pedaled scrollsaw
« on: April 22, 2010, 05:33:07 pm »
I was in War Eagle,Mo a couple of years ago and a man and wpman had a scroll saw booth there that had a scroll saw that he made for her.You pedaled it like a bicycle and it worked really good.I would like to get in touch with them about making one for me. If anyone has any info about them please let me know. I had a card they gave me but like a dummy I lost it. Thanks. Bobby

keidiag

Re: foot pedaled scrollsaw
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:03:14 pm »
I have plans for that somewhere...I'll have a look and let you know when I come across it....Keith

chief

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:16:22 pm »
Heres a link for plans.

http://scrollsaws.com/

Offline scrollriffic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 08:56:04 pm »
Thanks Keith but that is not the one.Bobby

jhiggins

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:06:28 am »
I remember talking to them, she did the scolling & he manned the register, real nice couple. Don't remember where they were from, she told me she got the saw from her father & he had used it for years before she took it. Do remember she did real nice work on it. Always wished I had a picture of her on it, but I don't take a camera to craft shows (considered bad behavior). Jerry H.    Monett, MO

EZgoing

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:07:36 pm »
Not to get off the subject here, I never realized or even thought about craft shows and cameras being a no-no... Thanks for that little tid-bit... much appreciated!!

Ez

kennybruzda

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 10:26:25 pm »
I have 1 and got it on the internet. It is a Velocipede, it a reproduction. I haven't used it as yet but when i do it will be at cract shows.

Offline scrollriffic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 11:07:32 pm »
JerryH,that is the same couple.Yes she did fine work and if I remember right he did the finish work on her scroll work. He told me he made the machine using the arms from the RBI Hawk.I think they were from Missouri.If you ever see them again please let me know. Bobby

keidiag

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 12:28:35 am »
Will this do??? I have the plans for this one.

Keith

[attachment deleted by admin]

ljfrompa

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 07:39:43 am »

SMF

Teknoromi