Author Topic: Work light  (Read 1241 times)

Offline edward

• View Profile
    • eds scrollwork
Work light
« on: August 22, 2010, 01:47:43 pm »
 I have a magnifier and light, and just wondering how people hook it up, I  have a Dewalt saw and have the light hooked on a table next to it, now I want to move the table, does anyone have any suggestions on how to hook it up in another spot.  Edward

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Work light
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 02:44:10 pm »
Edward, I have a board mounted to the stand with C clamps that my magnifier light attach?s to on one side and another light attach?s to on the other side. Here are some pics I just took. Hope this helps you out!
Dan In Southern California

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 02:47:38 pm »
One more.
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 03:24:11 pm »
Dan...I have been mulling a similar setup but making a full 'tabletop' to fit on the top of the saw stand for light mount and blade holders.

Also since I have to 'roll' my stuff in the corner to amke room for the car I am considering the 'rolling' stand base.

Thanks for the pics.

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

ufgator

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 04:01:45 pm »
I did the same as dgman, put the light on the right side and blade holder on the left.  The board slipped under the saw on top of the stand. Works Great.

Happy Scrolling
     Bill

boxmaker

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 07:00:43 pm »
I like the idea, I may have to get one, sometimes my bi-focals just don't seem to cut it. Thanks for the how to dgman.

Mark

SMF

Teknoromi