Author Topic: WEN LL2156 21-Inch 1.6-Amp Variable Speed Parallel Arm Scroll Saw  (Read 851 times)

Offline louevans

• View Profile
WEN LL2156 21-Inch 1.6-Amp Variable Speed Parallel Arm Scroll Saw
« on: September 22, 2021, 08:38:00 am »
Hello
I am looking at purchasing a new scroll saw I saw this WEN and it has the features I am looking for. Does anyone have any info on this saw.
WEN LL2156 21-Inch 1.6-Amp Variable Speed Parallel Arm Scroll Saw.

Offline Rodney

• View Profile
Re: WEN LL2156 21-Inch 1.6-Amp Variable Speed Parallel Arm Scroll Saw
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 03:08:06 pm »
I have the WEN 3922. The LL2156 came out about a month after I purchased mine unfortunately. I have several WEN products and they have held up well as a hobbiest/weekend user. I'm not sure about the blade clamp on the LL2156 but I've had trouble with the 3922. Looking at the pictures on the WEN website, it does look like they have changed their clamping system. I've ordered blade clamps to replace mine as well as a bellows for the blower. The one on the saw split and wouldn't blow the dust. I was able to super glue where it had split and it is working until I get the replacement. I actually got the bellows replaced under the warranty. I simply sent in my info as to when I purchased the saw, the order number and the part number of the bellows. There was no questions and the next day I received an email that the bellows had been shipped.
For the money, I don't think you could go wrong with the LL2156. I would consider it the upper end of an entry level scroll saw at a reasonable price. I don't think it would compare with a Pegas or Seyco but then again, you're only paying a third of what those saws would cost. I will say I would have selected the LL2156 had it been available when I purchased my saw... but that's just my luck.

SMF

Teknoromi