Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 2447 times)

Offline deerwatcher76

• View Profile
Sorry
« on: June 13, 2010, 10:13:11 am »
Sorry for not being around much lately. The wife and I are splitting up and I haven't felt like doing much of anything recently.Hope to be back to my normal self soon
JD

cherie

Re: Sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 10:46:20 am »
JD...many of us understand what you are going through.  Take as much time as you need and if you need to vent or talk, just let us know.  We are a great group of people that can lend an eye or an ear if ya need.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 10:48:22 am »
Been There!

Take things as easy as you can.

Life will go on and it will get back to being somewhat normal.

Write if you want to chat!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline deerwatcher76

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 11:24:59 am »
thanks everyone. We have struggled for awhile to make it work but just couldn't do it. I am thankful for my online family and all the support they offer.
JD

Rightarm

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2010, 03:40:20 pm »
   I remember those days. All to well. It took two wifes before I had a normal life. I put myself into my work to keep my mind off of things. Keep your head up, and your nose in the saw dust. It will get better. Dave  8)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 04:27:24 pm »
There are enough of us that have been though it. We are here, if you need us.  One Day At A Time.  :)  :)  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline deerwatcher76

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 05:47:16 pm »
Dave don't think I will marry again. It costs to much LOL.

yea Russ that how I'm living right now. Just me and my saw

JD

Offline GrayBeard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 06:16:37 pm »
Always Remember...."Never say Never!!!"

Many of us felt that way too! But we did it.

and in some cases that one didn't work either!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

cherie

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 11:07:46 am »
Unfortunately Ed is right, never say never.  I will say this, Jaun is the one I am going to spend the rest of my life with.  Never found anyone quit like him.  To let ya's know the truth, I have been married and divorced 3 times.  I was asked at the picnic why I decided to get married again and have it on paper.  I could not answer the question.  I love Jaun.

Offline deerwatcher76

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 09:22:43 pm »
I know what you mean. If that special someone comes by it could happen again but until that time I won't hold my breath LOL... I'm not really bitter about it all I knew it was coming. Its just so doggone expensive.. I've felt less stressed since she left so that is one good thing
JD

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 10:12:06 pm »
I was divorced for eleven years before I found the right one. We have been happily married for five years now.  8)  8)  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 10:31:36 pm »
Take 7 deep slow breaths and let a part of the problems go with each exhale.  that doesn't translate as well as it is said in the martial arts but you get the idea.

I'm from North Dakota

Offline GrayBeard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 11:00:22 pm »
I eventually reached the point that if I meet and go out with a woman we have a serious discussion on the first date relative to the fact that there will me "my place", "your place" but no "our place"!

Offline Kepy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 08:43:12 am »
JD, there is no problem with being divorced.  I was married 50 yrs ago and divorced 47 yrs ago.  So far haven't met anyone I couldn't live without.  My ex has since passed so now I tell everyone that I am a widower.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 11:14:28 pm »
Tough, but it happens all the time these days, probablly the pressure of life, when I was akid we didn't want for much as there was nothing to have, that was oround 1945, everything was rationed and still people split up, it's eben worse today
Bast of luck JD
Jimbo

SMF

Teknoromi