Author Topic: Prayers are So, So Requested....  (Read 3787 times)

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Prayers are So, So Requested....
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 01:07:10 pm »
I'm on it....praying the best for you and your wife.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 12:47:27 am »
So very happy that your wife is home.  Give her my sincerest regards please Danny.  Hope she takes things easy for a weeks or so.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 06:42:26 am »
Glad to hear it wasn't too serious and your wife is on the way home, you just gotta take care of her now ( and no making her bring your coffee out to a cold workshop  ::) ::) ::) )

Keefie
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 06:16:24 pm »
Sure glad Julie is home...Phyllis and I will be praying for her and you.
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 06:19:20 pm »
More prayers sent your way, Danny and Julie,
May God Bless You!
Spirithorse

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2014, 04:03:41 am »
It's good she's home Danny Give her a big hug and kiss from all of us, here on the forum.
A year ago last Christmas my wife started feeling strange and fluttery sort of like jello sloshing around and butterfly wings beating in her chest. NO PAIN or real discomfort, She and her son were watching TV in the afternoon around 3 or so, and she described what she was feeling to him and he said Ma it sounds like you are having a heart attack. They called our DR's office and the receptionist said to get to the hospital. They drove in and they were immediatly sent to Medford which has one of the top cardio staff in the country. By 8pm she called me and said Hi honey I'm fine, they had placed a stent in her heart and they told her what she had was VERY  serious if they hadn't gotten to her right away she would have died. They were both she and her son chewed out royally for DRIVING to the hospital. If you suspect your wife is having a heart attack (or husband for that matter) CALL 911 do not drive her or him yourself. If they go into cardiac arrest you will not be able to help them and chances are they will die not to mention you are a hazard on the road as well, ambulance crews are trained and equipped to handle emergencies like that you aren't.
As it turned out she went in on a Thrusday and came home on Saturday and made dinner when she got home! Tough old broad!! So I have to say anytime you have a heart attack it is SERIOUS!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi